- ‘seven-inches.uk’ is a trading name of Joseph Hewes.
- Goods means the articles or things described in the Contract between seven-inches.uk and the Purchaser.
- These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all Contracts of seven-inches.uk to sell goods and in the case of any inconsistency with any order or form of contract sent by the Purchaser to seven-inches.uk whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by Joseph Hewes
- Any times or dates given for completion or delivery of goods shall not be binding on seven-inches.uk and are given as a guide only.
- By their nature the goods sold are presented as Second hand used. They may include small defects which should not affect usability of the goods.
a) All goods shall be paid for at the time of order.
b) No goods shall be despatched or collection allowed until paid for in full.
c) All prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax.
- a) Any shortcomings or defects in goods supplied which effect their usability must be notified to seven-inches.uk within 3 days of delivery. Such goods must be returned to seven-inches.co.uk for inspection.
- b) Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon seven-inches.uk in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, handling and storage of the good, errors in the original files.
- c) Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of seven-inches.uk:
- i.) For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
- ii.) Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a Purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
- Seven-inches.co.uk shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
- The liability of seven-inches.co.uk to the Purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
- Seven-inches.uk work hard to ensure the goods we supply are the best we can produce. In the unlikely event of the goods being unacceptable due to a shortcoming of seven-inches.uk then we will urgently replace. As we work on a short supply of stock, not all colours may be available at all times, and an alternative may be offered at our discretion
- If the Purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the Contract seven-inches may (without prejudice to seven-inches rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause(should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the Purchaser are remedied.
- No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of seven-inches.uk shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
- Any concessions made or latitude allowed by seven-inches.uk to the Purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of seven-inches.uk under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the Contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- The Contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the Purchaser and seven-inches.uk agree to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Seven-inches.uk cannot take responsibility for damaged goods or short deliveries on consignments (missing packages) which have been accepted and signed for as being complete or in good condition on delivery.
At Seven-inches.uk we recognise the importance of protecting your privacy. When you contact us via this website we may need to use your personal details, for example your name and email address, to deal with your query or sales enquiry. We use your personal details gathered in this way only to send you the information you have requested from our company or to receive our email marketing. This data is only used internally and is not seen by or passed to third parties for any reason whatsoever.
Remarketing, Cookies and Third Party advertising
Seven-inches.uk uses remarketing from Google Adwords to advertise products to past visitors to our website. This service requires the use of ‘cookies’ which are small pieces of code stored on your computer. This system places ads on third party websites highlighting our services to previous visitors to our website. For example, a customer who has visited our page regarding our products may see an advert for us on a third party website reminding them of our products. Any data collected by cookies in this manner by us or by Google is done so in accordance with our respective privacy policies.
If you wish to opt-out of this kind of advertising for this, any other site or all web pages which uses the Google Adwords service you may do so at the following link: Google Ad Preference page. Alternative you can use a browser plugin to stop future advertising. Many browsers also employ do-not-follow features to block remarketing.